Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Kendrick Lamar responds back to Lupe Fiasco, Troy Ave and Mac Miller

• Please log in to reply

BlackBoyFly

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:17 PM

BlackBoyFly

• 35 posts

JCinator

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:31 PM

JCinator

• 215 posts

muhfuckas stay tryna create beef outta nothing. lupe simply said he doesn't think kendrick is the #1 lyricist, which is a respectable opinion.

• good kid B.O.R.N. Sinner and CindieLouWho like this

Luke

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:50 PM

Luke

• 24 posts

who the fuck is troy ave lol

Term-X

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:00 AM

Term-X

• 126 posts

muhfuckas stay tryna create beef outta nothing. lupe simply said he doesn't think kendrick is the #1 lyricist, which is a respectable opinion.

Nah, it's not, there was no need to name drop like that, Lupe has a history with Kendrick after he released that response to Control.

Bitter.

JCinator

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:40 AM

JCinator

• 215 posts

Thing is he didn't even mention kendrick. They asked him who his favorite rappers were n he responded with a couple artists, rosenberg then asked "do you like kendrick?" lupe said something along the lines of "yeah, i love kendrick i've been a fan since section 80, I'm just not a nuthugger like you are (which I personally think rosenberg can be) but he's cool' not an exact quote cus i can't remember the whole interview but that was the whole gist of his comment.

shit's different when you put it in perspective and dont only go by the headlines.

• Kold and good kid B.O.R.N. Sinner like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users