Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Random J. Cole Thoughts Thread

J. Cole Dreamville J.Cole
* * * * * 9 votes

• Please log in to reply

JCinator

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:59 PM

JCinator

• 521 posts

hey how come we aint got any "dislike" buttons on here? I think they overdue...

Kold

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:45 PM

Kold

• 928 posts

I'm sorry but y'all try to be A&R's too much. I know that's natural to do as die hard fans but it's too much. If Cole doesn't feel like he's ready to drop an album there is no point in dropping just because it seems like an opportune time and he can easily build hype around regardless of whether we get or bundle or not.
  • JimmyBuckets NC, Faiz and good kid B.O.R.N. Sinner like this

Akaash

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:50 PM

Akaash

• 791 posts

• 17 years breathing, my demeanour says more.
When I asked Mike why Cole's been extra quiet, he said "you know how Cole goes up a level every time? He's trynna go up 2 or 3 now"
  • JCinator, CarolinaFiend, dreamvilletoronto416 and 9 others like this

Rowney

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:16 PM

Rowney

• 139 posts

When I asked Mike why Cole's been extra quiet, he said "you know how Cole goes up a level every time? He's trynna go up 2 or 3 now"

:laff:

Dreamville on some dragon ball z shit.  This nigga Cole tryna go super saiyan 2/3 lmao

• Akaash, Bubrooskey10, Kvp187 and 4 others like this

ColeWorld96

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:36 PM

ColeWorld96

• 42 posts

Fam I had a dream last night on the album release n shit and it was may 5th it might seem a long time from now but in the dream it was worth the wait. Its a completely new Cole like some next level type everything sounding among the lines of I Get Up, and production level to power trip. It was weird AF tho like I just remember him putting the release date at the end of a video. Track list was flames and shit like everything leading up to it was incredible. Like some next level promotion. He also drops the warm up 2 the day after the dollar and a dream tour and on his birthday announce the new album and ep along with it. And November the kendrick/cole album drops.

Jack Ball

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:54 PM

Jack Ball

• 988 posts

Fam I had a dream last night on the album release n shit and it was may 5th it might seem a long time from now but in the dream it was worth the wait. Its a completely new Cole like some next level type everything sounding among the lines of I Get Up, and production level to power trip. It was weird AF tho like I just remember him putting the release date at the end of a video. Track list was flames and shit like everything leading up to it was incredible. Like some next level promotion. He also drops the warm up 2 the day after the dollar and a dream tour and on his birthday announce the new album and ep along with it. And November the kendrick/cole album drops.

how the hell did ur dream know may 5th is a tuesday  :ohshit:    :whoa:

but anyways besides that thats a descriptive ass detailed dream lmaooooo, i mean i have "dreams" like that but not actual sleeping dreams lol 

:drake:

ColeWorld96

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:10 PM

ColeWorld96

• 42 posts

but anyways besides that thats a descriptive ass detailed dream lmaooooo, i mean i have "dreams" like that but not actual sleeping dreams lol 

it was crazy too, cause I actually woke up to see if may 5th was a Tuesday and it was and I was like shit man that's crazy. I actually have had dreams in the past about sports and other life events that came somewhat true but nothing music related. Also everything about was just so dope like thinking about tho thats 10 months from now and shit but when the shit dropped there was so much buzz and the hype was at an all time high. He gave us plenty of music before the album too. I remember some.of the tracks on there too lol.

Lieutenant R

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:52 AM

Lieutenant R

• 325 posts

not raleigh tho

He said "NC"

Denzel

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:25 PM

Denzel

• 497 posts

I don't recall that ever happening

Denzel

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:52 PM

Denzel

• 497 posts

You're buggin. Born Sinner is dope yo. I don't know wtf y'all nigga's want from the man. It almost disgust me how much hate that album gets. As an artist it stresses me out because I honestly think it's a great effort as an album. Had someone else put out Born Sinner it'd be hailed as one of the best albums of this decade so far. From the songwriting, to the engineering that album is dope. Like theres subtle things in the mixes that still to this day make me feel good. The fact that Cole added Bridges and refrains to his songs also impresses me. He didn't just make beats that loop from beginning to end, the breakdown on LAnd of the snakes is fucking ill !!!! NOBODY else is doing shit like that. Drake did it on Tuscan letter and thats it.

Nigga you kray, born sinner would not be hailed the greatest album of the decade no matter who released it. And lol at hailing the breakdown on land of the snakes one of the greatest things in hip hop production, I could name 100's of instances where it has been done better

Faiz

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:22 PM

Faiz

• 148 posts

Nigga you kray, born sinner would not be hailed the greatest album of the decade no matter who released it. And lol at hailing the breakdown on land of the snakes one of the greatest things in hip hop production, I could name 100's of instances where it has been done better

Please name them. Also I said one of the greatest…not the greatest. That's the problem with you nigga's , you so focused on putting ONE person as king ONE album as the greatest like there's room for numerous greats yo.

• CDub7774 likes this

Akaash

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:30 PM

Akaash

• 791 posts

• 17 years breathing, my demeanour says more.

"One day they love you

Next day they put the niggas you put on above you

I let you niggas talk, it ain't no need to interrupt you

'Cause my album 'bout to be the biggest, fuck you

And don't worry, we'll let you back on the train, riding Jermaine

Once you see these niggas not in my lane"

• J.T., Lieutenant R, good kid B.O.R.N. Sinner and 1 other like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), Bing (1)