J. Cole Dreamville J.Cole

• Please log in to reply
1260 replies to this topic

#677 ak.A.A.sh

ak.A.A.sh
  • 69 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:18 AM

dam i never heard the freestyle at the end before ...

theres a bunch of freestyles he did that he never released the songs for

Only heard it a couple times before this. Didn't notice the "shit" line until now hehe

#678 Head Bussa

Head Bussa
  • 119 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:40 AM

If Cole wants to reach "stadium status" then he better make big moves soon. Do more than just release a video for Lights Please...if that is all he plans to do and if that rumor is true. SMH I don't even really care about that video anymore.

The Dollar and Dream 2 Tour is a good idea. With the Lights Please video how about one promo track for the next album, an album title and a date for the first single/music video.....that would get the buzz back.

#679 Grandpa Simba

Grandpa Simba
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:25 PM

shit I forgot about that they ready record. 

#680 Grandpa Simba

Grandpa Simba
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:27 PM

And I don't think Cole would just drop the Lights Please video solo. It has to be coming with new music. I still think we getting The Warm Up 2 even though Cruz was bullshittin. Or some kind of ep with old tracks

#681 Kold

Kold
  • 106 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:35 PM

Everybody just be patient. The best part is not knowing what is coming.

• Spartan23R likes this

#682 Cruz

Cruz
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:34 PM

same comments every year.

"where is j. cole, he needs to do this and this.."

"be patient you know he got this.."

7 months later an average project releases and the same cycle repeats itself when he goes into hiding.

• kvpanesar and Kld3816 like this

#683 J. Ball

J. Ball
  • 299 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:29 PM

same comments every year.

"where is j. cole, he needs to do this and this.."

"be patient you know he got this.."

7 months later an average project releases and the same cycle repeats itself when he goes into hiding.

this so called cycle u r speaking of has only happened one time tho ... before born sinner

cole world was the debut so there was none of that

acting like you never got one second chance in life ... if we were still talking bout this on his 5th album itd b a different story, well actually we wudnt even b talking about it cause cole wud b outta the game ...

u really a fkt tho he only has two albums out and still at the top of the game to drop his third so if u dont like it fuck outta here fkt  :pacspit:

• heirmozhi and Grandpa Simba like this

#684 JimmyBuckets NC

JimmyBuckets NC
  • 259 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:54 PM

Born Sinner and Cole World were both great to me.

I'm just sitting back, waiting to see what he does next.  :sean:

Niggas complain about everything, I know niggas are fans, but damn.

• Kold, CarolinaFiend, heirmozhi and 1 other like this

#685 Jermaissen33

Jermaissen33
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:27 PM

Born Sinner and Cole World were both great to me.

I'm just sitting back, waiting to see what he does next.  :sean:

Niggas complain about everything, I know niggas are fans, but damn.

Keep this in mind: Fans will only put up with so many "disappearing acts" from an artist before they pull one of their own-----and don't come back. The longer he "goes silent", the more he risks the possibility of seeing a shrinking fanbase due to disillusionment.

• kvpanesar likes this

#686 Grandpa Simba

Grandpa Simba
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:05 PM

this so called cycle u r speaking of has only happened one time tho ... before born sinner

cole world was the debut so there was none of that

acting like you never got one second chance in life ... if we were still talking bout this on his 5th album itd b a different story, well actually we wudnt even b talking about it cause cole wud b outta the game ...

u really a fkt tho he only has two albums out and still at the top of the game to drop his third so if u dont like it fuck outta here fkt  :pacspit:

JB the truth  :hov:

#687 JimmyBuckets NC

JimmyBuckets NC
  • 259 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:42 PM

Keep this in mind: Fans will only put up with so many "disappearing acts" from an artist before they pull one of their own-----and don't come back. The longer he "goes silent", the more he risks the possibility of seeing a shrinking fanbase due to disillusionment.

But, what disappearing act are you talking about? he just dropped RoTD in January with 4 new tracks on there. He bout to go on the DAAD tour, got the MTV interview airing June 15th, he was on Bas album, he got some more features coming up. 

If this was 2012 then I could see where you are coming from, but this dont even feel like what he did in 2012, he was actually ghost that entire year (he dropped 3 songs that year if I'm not mistaken.) If he didn't loose any fans during that time between CW and Born Sinner, he wont loose any now, with all the shit he got coming up this year.

• CarolinaFiend and Grandpa Simba like this

#688 MsGray15

MsGray15
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:25 PM

But, what disappearing act are you talking about? he just dropped RoTD in January with 4 new tracks on there. He bout to go on the DAAD tour, got the MTV interview airing June 15th, he was on Bas album, he got some more features coming up. 

If this was 2012 then I could see where you are coming from, but this dont even feel like what he did in 2012, he was actually ghost that entire year (he dropped 3 songs that year if I'm not mistaken.) If he didn't loose any fans during that time between CW and Born Sinner, he wont loose any now, with all the shit he got coming up this year.

Cole said he wants to be able to tour arenas with his next album, how is he supposed to expand his fan base if the music he has been releasing only caters to his core fans. Features with bas and other unknown artist isn't helping him expand. Look at Drake, Big Sean, Wiz and other artist that drop a song and it becomes a radio it, why can't Cole do that. Cole features have been great but they get over looked because no one is really checking for the artists he has been working with.

#689 JimmyBuckets NC

JimmyBuckets NC
  • 259 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:05 PM

Cole said he wants to be able to tour arenas with his next album, how is he supposed to expand his fan base if the music he has been releasing only caters to his core fans. Features with bas and other unknown artist isn't helping him expand. Look at Drake, Big Sean, Wiz and other artist that drop a song and it becomes a radio it, why can't Cole do that. Cole features have been great but they get over looked because no one is really checking for the artists he has been working with.

Well, he was on Beyonce's song, and Justin Timberlake's, those are artist who are bigger than him. 

But why are you worried bout that though?  :lawd:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: J. Cole, Dreamville, J.Cole

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

GhostWridahStan
Welcome to JColeNation!

The forum was erased you must re-register!

Please Login or Register Here to interact with all J. Cole fans.