Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Random J. Cole Thoughts Thread

J. Cole Dreamville J.Cole
* * * * * 9 votes

• Please log in to reply

CarolinaFiend

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:46 PM

CarolinaFiend

• 880 posts

i should of hit you up for some artwork when i made up the warm up to.. rumor  :stephena:

:hov:  lmao everybody woulda been freaking out right about now 

King Simba

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:19 PM

King Simba

• 264 posts

y'all thinking Cole keeping quiet, who u think paid hiphopdx to post this?  :kobe:

Please Login HERE or Register HERE to see this link!

heirmozhi

Posted 02 June 2014 - 11:49 PM

heirmozhi

• 317 posts

Damn, haven't heard this song in a whileeeee, so ill. I feel like I wasn't feelin it before because I heard the lyrics live so many times.

heirmozhi

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:08 AM

heirmozhi

• 317 posts

Wow just had a moment man. Just spent a good while listening to old Cole songs that I haven't listened in so damn long like Visionz of Home, Nothing Like It, Problems, and I'm Comin. I forgot how much this dude has had an impact on my life. I remember puttin my headphones on and the only thing on my itouch Cole, and I would walk to school, ride the bus, work out and play ball all to Cole's shit. Felt like no other dude was on his level. Would promote his shit to everyone.

I don't know why I'm posting this, but I guess I'm just reflecting on how far we've come from the ustream days, the times I'd feel hyped to see a new Cole interview, the excitement when I'd discover a new Cole song I hadn't heard before and a lot more.. 

I think the feeling of geniunely believing in an artist is something special. And having a community of people that are on the same boat as you is insane because you see that it's not only you, and that other people GET IT too.

Just a nostalgic feeling. 

• CarolinaFiend, J.T., Jack Ball and 4 others like this

Akaash

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:18 AM

Akaash

• 791 posts

• 17 years breathing, my demeanour says more.

dam i never heard the freestyle at the end before ...

theres a bunch of freestyles he did that he never released the songs for

Only heard it a couple times before this. Didn't notice the "shit" line until now hehe

Head Bussa

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:40 AM

Head Bussa

• 513 posts

If Cole wants to reach "stadium status" then he better make big moves soon. Do more than just release a video for Lights Please...if that is all he plans to do and if that rumor is true. SMH I don't even really care about that video anymore.

The Dollar and Dream 2 Tour is a good idea. With the Lights Please video how about one promo track for the next album, an album title and a date for the first single/music video.....that would get the buzz back.

Grandpa Simba

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:25 PM

Grandpa Simba

• 206 posts

shit I forgot about that they ready record. 

Grandpa Simba

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:27 PM

Grandpa Simba

• 206 posts

And I don't think Cole would just drop the Lights Please video solo. It has to be coming with new music. I still think we getting The Warm Up 2 even though Cruz was bullshittin. Or some kind of ep with old tracks

Kold

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:35 PM

Kold

• 928 posts

Everybody just be patient. The best part is not knowing what is coming.

• Spartan23R likes this

Cruz

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:34 PM

Cruz

• 462 posts

• Rae Jean, i need to treat you better...

same comments every year.

"where is j. cole, he needs to do this and this.."

"be patient you know he got this.."

7 months later an average project releases and the same cycle repeats itself when he goes into hiding.

• Kvp187 and Kld3816 like this

only thing worse than death is hello.

Jack Ball

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:29 PM

Jack Ball

• 988 posts

same comments every year.

"where is j. cole, he needs to do this and this.."

"be patient you know he got this.."

7 months later an average project releases and the same cycle repeats itself when he goes into hiding.

this so called cycle u r speaking of has only happened one time tho ... before born sinner

cole world was the debut so there was none of that

acting like you never got one second chance in life ... if we were still talking bout this on his 5th album itd b a different story, well actually we wudnt even b talking about it cause cole wud b outta the game ...

u really a fkt tho he only has two albums out and still at the top of the game to drop his third so if u dont like it fuck outta here fkt  :pacspit:

• heirmozhi and Grandpa Simba like this

JimmyBuckets NC

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:54 PM

JimmyBuckets NC

• 568 posts

Born Sinner and Cole World were both great to me.

I'm just sitting back, waiting to see what he does next.  :sean:

Niggas complain about everything, I know niggas are fans, but damn.

• Kold, CarolinaFiend, heirmozhi and 1 other like this

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)