Welcome to our forums!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Macklemore is a fakket

• Please log in to reply

Hasman

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:09 PM

Hasman

• 175 posts

• Fk it, I don even tint it they should know whos in it
Nah Drizzy is the man for saying this shit, rap has become way too friendly. You don't see this type of shit anymore.

That's why what Mase said was such a shock lol, in the mid 2000s, this was common place.

Drake said it, we all thought it.
  • Equis, Bliss and JimmyBuckets NC like this

Kold

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:19 PM

Kold

• 245 posts

Lmao drake too predictable. For a second I actually thought he'd finish the interview w/o sounded salty, saying all that real shit.....then he had to add that part at the end, "To name just Kendrick? That shit made me feel funny. No, in that case, you robbed everybody. We all need text messages!"

And by "We all" he meant himself   :drake:

:laff:

I agreed with everything he sent until he said "we should all get text messages." That was an unnecessary...

• NYC likes this

JimmyBuckets NC

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

JimmyBuckets NC

• 364 posts

I agreed with everything he sent until he said "we should all get text messages." That was an unnecessary...

I dont think he meant that literally. 

Kold

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:42 PM

Kold

• 245 posts

I dont think he meant that literally. 

Yeah I know but obviously Macklemore sent Kendrick a text because he felt Kendrick got robbed. He thought Kendrick deserved it so why would he acknowledge Drake? If you just take out that last part, it doesn't sound as salty to me...

• JimmyBuckets NC likes this

Jay Daniels

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:17 PM

Jay Daniels

• 36 posts

Macklemore is corny for this period. If I ever made it to the grammys and I knew i'd been working my whole life for that moment. Ain't no album getting in my way and if I won it over Kendrick i'd be like yeah I had the best album it was my time. Dude is just taking credit away from himself and I respect him less for that he don't want it enough for himself.

• Equis and JimmyBuckets NC like this

Equis

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:14 PM

Equis

• 125 posts

Drake was right about everything,

You shouldn't apologize when you win something, what type of bitch shit is that.

• Shiva, JimmyBuckets NC, Kld3816 and 1 other like this

Jay Daniels

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:19 PM

Jay Daniels

• 36 posts

Humble Drake is so far back in the past right now.

• Equis likes this

Denzel's Lost Son

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:26 PM

Denzel's Lost Son

• 190 posts

But what about

• Hasman and NYC like this

PacHovCole

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:08 AM

PacHovCole

• 26 posts

I agree with Drake 100%. If you don't have the confidence to say or think your album is the best, nobody else will. Macklemore should have never apologized, now he looks like a bitch

• Equis and Kld3816 like this

Lockness

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:04 AM

Lockness

• 285 posts

White guilt + social media backlash made him feel like he had up to apologize. He didn't have to but I understand why. He know the only person AS/MORE deserving than him was Kendrick. Plus that's his guy.

• Shiva likes this

Seat

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:43 AM

Seat

• 78 posts

That last part lmao, Drake cant stand that people think Kendrick better then him, so salty

But yea he was right bout that other shit
  • Hasman and Heisenberg like this

King Simba

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:31 AM

King Simba

• 130 posts

yeah I rate Macklemore for shining a light on the way the industry works and bringing the conversation to the mainstream (should've really said it in his thank-you speech) but posting the text online didn't make his sentiment seem that genuine so I agree with drizzy on that front.

But going on the last bit of what drizzy said, it sounds like he's just making it about himself again.. :rudy:

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users