Macklemore is a fakket

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#27 JimmyBuckets NC

JimmyBuckets NC
  • 121 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

I agreed with everything he sent until he said "we should all get text messages." That was an unnecessary...

I dont think he meant that literally. 

#28 Kold

Kold
  • 61 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:42 PM

I dont think he meant that literally. 

Yeah I know but obviously Macklemore sent Kendrick a text because he felt Kendrick got robbed. He thought Kendrick deserved it so why would he acknowledge Drake? If you just take out that last part, it doesn't sound as salty to me...

• JimmyBuckets NC likes this

#29 Jay Daniels

Jay Daniels
  • 23 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:17 PM

Macklemore is corny for this period. If I ever made it to the grammys and I knew i'd been working my whole life for that moment. Ain't no album getting in my way and if I won it over Kendrick i'd be like yeah I had the best album it was my time. Dude is just taking credit away from himself and I respect him less for that he don't want it enough for himself.

• Equis and JimmyBuckets NC like this

#30 Equis

Equis
  • 63 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:14 PM

Drake was right about everything,

You shouldn't apologize when you win something, what type of bitch shit is that.

• Shiva, JimmyBuckets NC, Kld3816 and 1 other like this

#31 Jay Daniels

Jay Daniels
  • 23 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:19 PM

Humble Drake is so far back in the past right now.

• Equis likes this

#32 Denzel's Lost Son

Denzel's Lost Son
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:26 PM

But what about

• Hasman and NYC like this

#33 PacHovCole

PacHovCole
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:08 AM

I agree with Drake 100%. If you don't have the confidence to say or think your album is the best, nobody else will. Macklemore should have never apologized, now he looks like a bitch

• Equis and Kld3816 like this

#34 Lockness

Lockness
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:04 AM

White guilt + social media backlash made him feel like he had up to apologize. He didn't have to but I understand why. He know the only person AS/MORE deserving than him was Kendrick. Plus that's his guy.

• Shiva likes this

#35 Seat

Seat
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:43 AM

That last part lmao, Drake cant stand that people think Kendrick better then him, so salty

But yea he was right bout that other shit
  • Hasman and kvpanesar like this

#36 King Simba

King Simba
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:31 AM

yeah I rate Macklemore for shining a light on the way the industry works and bringing the conversation to the mainstream (should've really said it in his thank-you speech) but posting the text online didn't make his sentiment seem that genuine so I agree with drizzy on that front.

But going on the last bit of what drizzy said, it sounds like he's just making it about himself again.. :rudy:

#37 Bliss

Bliss
  • 99 posts
  • LocationZagreb

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:30 PM

Beef between Drake and Macklemore?

Drake- "You're not genuine"
Macklemore- "I'm sorry"
Drake- "No, I'm sorry"

:laff:

• Hasman and Seat like this

#38 King Simba

King Simba
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:34 PM

http://www.hiphopdx....-stone-article/

Drake keep staying salty. Taking it out on people who aren't around anymore? Damn

#39 NYC

NYC
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:59 PM

http://www.complex.c...lingstone-kanye

"Drake is interested in art, but he scoffs at how trendy art shout-outs have become in rap. 'It's like Hov can't drop bars these days without at least four art references!' he says. 'I would love to collect at some point, but I think the whole rap/art world thing is getting kind of corny'."

"There’s these GIFs about me, these stupid stereotypes people have of me as this overly emotional character that cries in his room every night. There are jokes because of Degrassi, because I’m Canadian, because I make music for women. There are memes of guys crying to my music. I love it. I heart those photos when I see them on Instagram."

:hov:  :jay: 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to JColeNation!

The forum was erased you must re-register!

Please Login or Register Here to interact with all J. Cole fans.